Peer Review Process
All manuscripts submitted for publication will be referred to at least two referees who are eminent scholars in the same field for examining and evaluating its suitability for publication. The Editorial Board reserves the right to edit the materials to confirm to the style and format of the Journal. Any substantial changes will, of course, be referred back first to the author.
The Editor in Chief sends notification to all academic staff of South Eastern University of Sri Lanka and other Universities with a deadline to submit manuscripts. Each manuscript is sent to two blind reviewers for comments based on items in the reviewer’s comments form. The reviewers are requested to rigorously review the manuscripts based on the following items.
- Research problem / issue identification, research questions and significance of the study
- Objective of the study
- Literature review
- Research design
- Data presentation and analysis
- Results and discussions and achievement of research objectives
- Conclusions, limitations, contribution for further research
- Paper grade and overall evaluation of report are asked from the reviewers
Then, comments given by the reviewers are subsequently forwarded to the authors for implementation in their research papers. Finally, the Editor in Chief makes sure that the amendments or major corrections are incorporated in the research paper and it is qualified for the publication in the Journal of Management.
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed